ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a boutique digital communications agency specializing in digital influence and public relations. At JIN we believe in addressing the everyday challenges of our clients through Positive Influence - seeking always to explore the possibilities and solutions to deliver the most effect activity. Established in 2012, JIN has worked with over 200 clients from their offices in London, Paris and Berlin. As a result of having one P&L, we operate a shared resource model with the Paris and Berlin offices to work seamlessly across clients.
2021 is set to be an exciting period for JIN, Internationally and also in the UK. Following a three million euros CITA investment, the focus is on growing JIN's European offering with a focus on the UK. 2021 will be geared towards cementing JINs position in the UK through new business wins and international development opportunities.
Our values are:
Benevolence - We nurture our relationships with clients and peers by prioritizing what is right, kind and positive.
Curiosity - We thrive on finding answers. Acquiring insights expands our minds. We challenge biases and question preconceived notions.
Commitment - We are accountable for our work. We believe commitment increases trust and trust increases influence.
Integrity - We are an agency with agency - we are socially responsible, ethically sound and morally firm.
Entrepreneurship - We strategically consult with our clients in a way that shows that their success is our success.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual to join our team with a can-do attitude. This person must have at least 3+ years of experience working in a Social, PR or Communications agency.
You will be an inquisitive and curious Digital Communications Manager who is always looking to go above and beyond to unearth the latest trend or best strategy for your clients. We are an integrated agency so while your focus will be digital, you will also be involved in PR and other service offerings of the agency.
You will work closely with a Project Leader and Account Director and will have daily access to senior business leaders across the agency both in the UK and abroad. As a Digital Communications Manager, you will be responsible for designing and supporting highly effective digital communication strategies in social media, PR and influencer marketing for your clients on both a local and international level.
· Manage the day-to-day running of multiple client accounts, developing close client relationships and playing a key role in client meetings.
· Strategy design: development of digital strategy, communications or media relations plan including objectives, actions plan, methodology, budget.
· E-reputation management: digital brand monitoring, audit, analysis, and crisis management.
· Social media management: copywriting and proofreading, community management, social media platforms set-up and management.
· Media relations: meet and build relationship with key journalists, stay across current trends, build media relation tools.
· Influencer relations: map influencers, build and manage relationships, co-create content
· Content creation: articles, blog article, PR, op-ed, RTM content.
· Campaigns design and deployment: contest operations, influencer marketing activities, creative operations.
· Analysis and reporting: KPIs definition, monitoring and reporting.
· Actively contribute to and be part of new business pitches.
The list is not exhaustive, the job holder may be required to carry out additional duties according to business / clients' needs.
· Genuine, confident and committed
· Passion for digital communications
· Prior agency experience
· Previous client facing experience and account management skills
· Strong communicator with excellent writing and verbal skills
· Extensive experience in social media management & confident in using digital tools
· Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines, strong organisational skills
· Strong interpersonal communication, organisational and networking skills: autonomous, mature judgment, can-do attitude, problem-solver, teamwork skill and diplomacy in handling various matters
· Looking to work in a fast-growing company with a start-up spirit
· Contract type: Permanent - Full-time
· Location: London, UK (Shoreditch), including business travels to headquarters in Paris (fully compensated). Currently homeworking.
· Languages: English native, speaking French is a bonus
· Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 /year, dependent on experience
· 25 holidays excluding bank holidays
· Flexible working
· Company pension
· Access to 'JIN Academy' training classes
· Language lessons
· Access to a Mindfulness Coach
· Bonus scheme
· Possibility to evolve and work in one of our international office
· Summer & Christmas seminars in France