FICO is recruiting for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join FICO's Pre-Sales Consulting team, with a primary focus on the Decision Management Suite. The Decision Management Suite provides an easy way for customers to evaluate, customise, deploy and scale state-of-the-art analytics and decision management solutions and incorporates best-of-breed capabilities for analytics, decisioning, optimisation, data visualisation and exploration, and rapid application development. In this role you will be working with clients across the EMEA region with a primary focus on organisations operating in the Telecommunication and Automotive segment. What You'll Do
What We're Seeking
- Engage with clients and prospects consultatively to understand their needs and pain points, and define and propose viable solutions based on FICO's software, services and business consulting with a clear focus on business value and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a breadth and depth of knowledge on the functional and technical elements of the products in the FICO Decision Management Suite.
- Create and deliver presentations and demonstrations; contribute functional/technical/domain written content for RFQ, RFI and RFP responses; contribute to and lead client workshops.
- Continually expand your domain knowledge of business processes in FICO's core vertical industries and horizontal application areas.
- Understand your client's business, industry context and market pressures.
- Plan, execute and manage targeted proofs of concept with well-defined success criteria.
- Manage a portfolio of client opportunities and actively contribute to the progression of each.
- Contribute to demand generation activities such as marketing events, webinars, blogs and white papers.
- Act as a major stakeholder in demand generation activities such as marketing events, webinars, blogs and white papers. Become an evangelist for FICO's Decision Management Suite.
Our Offer to You
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in a subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Operations Research or equivalent working experience.
- Significant experience working in the Telecommunication and/or automotive industry either:
- vendor-side in pre-sales, or as an architect, with experience in enterprise business to business (B2B) solutions, ideally in horizontal capabilities such as Decision Management or Business Process Management 'in house' as a Risk Technologist for a blue-chip financial services client.
- A solid understanding of Business-to-consumer (B2C) risk management processes, particularly in banking, consumer finance, auto finance, telecommunications, retail, or insurance.
- Firm understanding of what is required to deploy high performance decision automation systems.
- Proven practical experience of software packages falling into the following categories:
- Business Rule Management Systems (e.g. FICO Blaze Advisor)
- Packages for Business Process Management (BPM) Rapid Application Development (RAD);
- Predictive analytics, model management, and data mining (e.g. FICO Model Builder)
- Data visualisation and exploration
- Business analysis techniques including requirements capture and business process and decision modelling.
- Experience with Cloud based infrastructures preferably Amazon Web Services.
- A strong communicator and have excellent written language, verbal, and presentation skills. Fluent in English and knowledge of other European languages are an advantage.
- Passionate about the ability of technology and advanced analytics to power real world business applications across a wide range of use cases in the financial services sector and beyond.
- Eager to familiarize yourself with the most various topics and are always one step ahead of our customers using your creative and quick-witted mind.
- A team player who enjoys working with others to reach a goal and for whom customer satisfaction is paramount. You enjoy working with multi-national teams spread across the globe.
- A disciplined self-starter with a pro-active, can do attitude and you like learning about new business domains and technologies.
- Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary and commission package, enhanced family leave policies.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.