Our client is a major leader within the maritime vessel management and solutions industry. They are a well established industry player who continues to grow. You will be part of a global business with many opportunities to share and gain new experiences.Overview of the role
As fleet manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing up to 10 people with a clear and unified vision. You will also be involved directly in project management and dry-docking processes throughout your fleet of over 15 vessels, which will have a wide range of products and cargos.Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for liaising with ship owners to ensure optimal Vessel performance and cost efficiency by providing them with statistical data on the performance.
- You will be performing ad-hoc ship inspections to ensure best practice is being used onboard and to advise on possible solutions to challenges.
- You will be responsible for coaching and motivating your teams towards achieving key strategic goals set both by the clients and owners.
What we offer:
- 3 years as a Technical, Marine or LPSQ Superintendent on the relevant Oil/Gas tanker or dry cargo/container vessels
- 5 years of relevant work experience within a ship management/owning company
- B.S. degree in Nautical Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent
- Chief Engineer's or Master's qualification
Our client is willing to negotiate with you on a competitive salary that reflects both the skills you can bring to the role and on your key responsibilities.