Role: DevOps EngineerContract Duration: Key Responsibilities:
- Experience with DevOps concepts and techniques
2. Coding tools to automate deployment, monitoring, management, and incident response across our widely distributed production infrastructure
3. Develop, Enhance and Maintain our infrastructure codebase
4. Work closely with engineering to create, grow, and accelerate delivery of our solutions in a repeatable way
5. Drive automation of monitoring to gain more insight into applications and system health
6. Diagnose and support complex systems
7. Provides Linux systems administration support to the Engineering Team
8. Participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues.
9. Experience with DevOps concepts and techniques
10. Solid understanding of agile methodologies, continuous integration and delivery,
12. Very strong Linux experience in a highly-available production environmentSkills:
1. Strong experience with writing and designing efficient and maintainable software (Algorithms, Data Structures)
2. Strong experience with various programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, Bash, PowerShell)
3. Experience with Docker and container management frameworks (Kubernetes)
4. Strong experience with infrastructure automation frameworks (Ansible / Chef)
5. Strong understanding of architectural requirements and development processes involved in building reliable, robust, scalable data products and pipelines
6. In-depth knowledge of automating widely distributed systems
7. Experience with various build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab)
8. Familiarity infrastructure monitoring software systems (Dynatrace or Graffana or ELK etc)
9. Familiarity with SQL and relational databases (Postgresql, MySQL)
10. Understanding of DNS and networking.
11. Experience using and handling Git, RabbitMQ , Kerberos is a Plus.
12. Knowledge about the inner workings of the Ceph storage platforms.
13. Experience with Azure and Google Cloud Public infrastructure is a plus.
14. Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.(Service Now)Skills :
15. Operating Systems : Windows , Linux (Red hat)
16. Cloud Infrastructure : Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Public
17. Version Controls : GIT, GITLAB, GITHUB.
18. CI/CD Tools : Azure Devops, Jenkins, Gitlab
19. Build Tool : Maven
20. Containers : Docker
21. Orchestration : Kubernetes
22. Configuration Management : Ansible, Chef
23. Database Servers : Oracle 10g/11g, MSSQL-DB, MYSQL-DB, PostgreSQL-DB, Cosmos-DB.(any two from the list)
24. DBA Utilities : Putty, SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader.
25. Monitoring : ELK , Graffana , Dynatrace (Any one or two is a plus)
27. Ticketing Tool : Jira, Hp Service Manager, SNOW.
28. Storage Platform : Ceph (good to have)