My client is a well-loved loved branded food business based in the Home Counties. As an SME it has a real family feel and a huge focus on quality and sustainability. They are a small but hugely friendly team, that really packs a punch with their brands in the market.
Operating in a category that is a true foodie heaven, their eCommerce channel has grown significantly in recent months, and as a result, they are now looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join them on their journey and be responsible for the development and delivery of the eCommerce strategy.
• Develop and deliver the plans to achieve the eCommerce targets and KPIs as set by the business
• Leverage data and insight to identify and deliver strategic and tactical eCommerce initiatives that will drive profitable growth
• Review website design, back-end development, apps, and UX to deliver a best-in-class consumer experience
• Gain a better understanding of the eCommerce persona and buyer behaviours/motivation
• Trade the website to meet targets, and optimise merchandising of products on the site
• Recommend and manage affiliates and loyalty/retention mechanics
• Lead eCRM across different segments and stages of the customer journey, working with Digital Manager on creative execution
• Plan and buy media for all paid digital marketing campaigns including social, google & PPC
• Be accountable for demand/forecast planning, new bundles, eCommerce promotions & stock clearance as needed
• Prepare performance reports to analyse website stats, sales performance and digital campaigns vs KPIs and recommend plans to improve ROI
• Ensure visibility across organic search via SEO/SEM onsite and offsite
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns and identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience of working in an eCommerce /Online Trading Manager role for a consumer products business or retailer
• A strong grasp of current online marketing tools, analytics and strategies and an ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords/Facebook campaigns/PPC
• Knowledge of leading and managing SEO / SEM optimisation
• Expertise in web design, development and optimisation, ideally with Shopify experience
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user channels
On top of the core technical capabilities this role requires someone who can work within a small business, in an entrepreneurial and results driven environment. There are high expectations but also high rewards, for the right person.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.