L&C Mortgages is the UK's leading fee free mortgage and protection broker, winning over 150 industry awards since 2002 and continually growing.
With plans to expand in 2021, it is an exciting time to come and join L&C. We are looking for Protection Advisers to join our team of experts in our Bath office to provide a high-quality service to our customers by understanding their needs and how to protect the things that matter most, their home, family, and lifestyle.The Role
As a Protection Adviser you will be driven by putting the customers' interest at the heart of everything you do. It is our mission to ensure our customers and their families do not find themselves in a compromised position if they were to go through a difficult time.
You will advise and provide a written recommendation to our customers on all areas of protection insurance such as Critical Illness Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance. The impact of your advice could change people's lives for the better in the event of the unforeseen
Your ability to be a clear and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, to our customers will ensure you conduct your role in a professional and compliant manner. You will be speaking to individuals who are looking to protect their mortgage and you will be expected to deliver great customer service to a successful outcome.
You will be great at maximising productivity by effectively managing your time and workload, helping you to achieve KPI's and sales performance targets.
Your attention to detail and ability to follow FCA and internal regulated processes will mean that you ensure all relevant documentation and notes are recorded appropriately and you will work with colleagues to ensure cases are managed from a risk perspective.About you
At L&C we care about our customers and therefore, we are looking for individuals who have:
Why join us.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- A passion to deliver great customer service.
- Motivation to drive personal development and progression.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage personal time and focus to maximise productivity and results.
- A professional personal communication manner, both written and verbal
- Insurance or finance experience or equally an interest in the financial sector.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills to work within a team and individually.
- Confidence to make effective decisions within scope of the role.
At L&C we treat each other with respect and equality. We want all our employees to excel in their roles and so focus on providing a high standard of training and promote professional development and progression opportunities within the company.
- Enrol on an in-depth training programme at our new starter school, with a proven track record of success.
- Gain a CertPro, LIBF qualification upon passing exam and become a Protection Expert within one year.
- Be a part of an incentive scheme that is both customer-centric and reflective of your efforts.
- Join on a competitive salary starting at £25,000 - £30,000 and OTE of £45,000+