Financial Crime ManagerLondon
We have partnered with a leading SME financing FinTech, that are looking to onboard a Financial Crime Manager to join their Risk and Compliance team. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer. If you are looking to join one of the fastest-growing FinTech's in the UK, and be responsible for the business's success, then this is the role for you.Responsibilities:
You will play a vital role as the Financial Crime Manager, and act as the company-wide FinCrime SME.
- Design and lead the ongoing evolution of the overall financial crime framework
- Lead day to day operational anti-money laundering, financial sanctions, and terrorist financing activities,
- Lead the assessment and improvement of adequate procedures to ensure effective prevention of economic crime.
- Lead engagement with all business areas and committees to review/challenge business unit assessment on financial crime risks and mitigating controls
- Experience in a similar Financial Crime role within Financial Services, preferably in the B2B Lending space
- Expert knowledge of the FCA expectations relating to financial crime
- The right attitude. We are looking for people who share the same ambitious growth appetite
- Strong technical financial crime knowledge, including Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Bribery & Corruption
- Detailed knowledge of the relevant FCA & PRA Rules, UK Money Laundering Regulations
If the above description sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you! Please click on the "Easy Apply" button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application. Alternatively, feel free to drop an email to Steffan.Osman-Wiggan@Storm2.com if you prefer
If you do have any extra requirements to support your application, then please add a note along with your CV to let us know.