Our client is a leading insurance organisation based in central London.
Due to the continued growth and success of the business, a position has become available for a legally qualified m&a lawyer to join the team.
Duties will include:
- Analyzing clients within the m&a market.
- Negotiating with insurers and utilizing transactional strategies to facilitate deals.
- Providing a range of clients with strategic advice around m&a insurance products.
- Developing specific policy wordings and coverage positions.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales
- At least 4pqe
- Trained and qualified at a leading UK or International law firm.
- Previous experience working in a corporate department on m&a or private equity deals.
- Previous experience of developing and negotiating client strategy.