Application note: Applicants must supply a resume and cover letter.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our small but growing team to be based in London. The primary purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the marketing strategy and oversee the execution of marketing activities.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Creative & Marketing for Europe and works closely with the property management teams, Asset Manager and Partners, and with the wider marketing team dispersed throughout Europe. The candidate will ensure the production and timely delivery of high-quality materials, events and other ad-hoc activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Education and Experience:
· Degree or relevant education in Marketing, Design, Communications or a related field of study from an accredited university; and
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of marketing and events, preferably with exposure to or direct experience in commercial real estate, retail or hospitality; and
· Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Manage execution of marketing strategies as set and approved by Director
· Work independently and with Asset Manager to identify marketing needs and work with Director of Creative & Marketing to develop marketing initiatives and plans, including the design and production of marketing collateral, presentations and decks, newsletters, surveys, events, etc.
· Develop a stable of local providers who can assist in execution of our brand at a high level
· Research local markets and act as expert with regard to interpretation of Jamestown DNA on the ground and support with additional strategies for market placement that can be applied across signage, leasing collateral, tenant communications, photography, etc.
· Research and spot trends in retail and office or other related industries and be able to translate this information to our work on the larger portfolio, story tell and influence strategy
· Create decks to support leasing of space at assets and supporting Asset Managers' needs
· Research avenues for added value using technology to support our tenancy and the asset management team. This includes the use of existing prop tech to create community at relevant properties
· Develop and manage leasing materials and support the development and upkeep of leasing website according to brand standards
· Develop ideas and plans to enhance tenant experience
· Develop relationships with tenants, partners and others to foster sense of community; and be able to pull stories and content ideas from within diverse communities and stakeholders.
· Curate strategic partnerships among the tenants and engage relevant external brands for partnerships to support any events or activations
· Manage budget for activations, programming, and other marketing initiatives
· Interface and develop relationships with property management and tenants, vendors such as printers, copywriters, photographers and other third-party contractors
· Support team with light graphics and photography
· Act as webmaster for property website, making updates and uploading content
· Support digital and onsite event development and execution
· Other duties as needed
· Special projects and research as required
· Support of tenant gifting initiatives
The job will require a diverse skill set. Main responsibilities, without limitations, include:
· Fluent English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive, creative, and collaborative with the ability to work independently with light direction and with complex projects and multiple stakeholders
· Strong attention to detail with a 'hands on' mentality
· Talent for and interest in writing content and storytelling
· Familiarity with Photoshop and InDesign a plus
· Affinity and/or experience with Real Estate, design and interior design and hospitality
· Has a graphic and visual perspective
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; flexibility in changing conditions
· Lives in London or surrounding areas
· Responsibilities may require an adjusted work schedule, travel, overtime, and evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or attend special events
· Position is part of a small, local team, with most colleagues in other areas. Ability to work independently and comfortability in a remote work environment is key.