Do you have a passion for delivering an excellent client experience through delivering real business value to clients?
We're looking for a Client Manager to join our client team. Mention Me has been on a steep growth curve over the last few years and needs to grow our client management team to execute on optimisation and promotion plans with our clients. You will be responsible for driving the performance of our clients' referral programs through execution of roadmaps, interpretation of results and defining key next steps to drive performance. You'll work closely with the Account Managers and Strategy Managers to ensure our clients see value from the Mention Me technology.Responsibilities
- Responsible for successful campaign and offer setup, execution, reporting and optimisation to meet goals defined by the client
- Key point of contact for all clients, managing the day to day interactions
- Build strong and long-lasting client relationships with client stakeholders
- Drive revenue expansion opportunities for Mention Me by continuously optimising and promoting the referral program to ensure that the right incentive, right message and right creative are served at the best point in the client journey
- Take initiative to continuously improve the way we operate by automating touchpoints, creating content for knowledge base to educate clients, and encouraging clients to use the product
- Define and implement improvements to the way we operate by being the voice of the client and providing feedback to internal teams
- Create new and innovative ways to engage clients
- Work with other Client Managers and Strategy Managers to share ideas and best practice
- Proactively driving clients to increase new client acquisition through referral
- Be an expert in referral marketing
You should apply for this role if you have
At least 3 years experience in customer facing role within a SaaS organisation
- Experience building strong, long-lasting client relationships
As well as these personal skills
BenefitsHere's why you should join us
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority
- Organised, structured and able to manage different activities in parallel
We're big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
The serious stuff
The fun stuff
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
Who We Are
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders' Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, promote wellbeing with yoga classes, and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing (although sadly currently closed) office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we've had remote chocolate-tasting, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
At Mention Me, we're on a mission to put trust back into the heart of marketing. Our referral marketing and customer retention platform has delivered more than 3 million referrals and increased customer lifetime value for 500+ brands around the globe.
Founded as a bootstrapped two-man company in 2015, we now employ more than 80 specialists and work with brands like Farfetch, Ocado Zoom and Nutmeg. Our work has been celebrated by awards including Showcase Startup at Retail Week's Buzz conference, Best Tech Startup at Drapers Digital Festival, and Best Software as a Service at the Digital Experience Awards.
In 2018, we raised $7 million in funding from Eight Roads Ventures to fuel our next phase of growth as the market-leading referral platform.Diversity, equality and inclusion
At Mention Me, we're striving to create a diverse workplace where everyone feels included and respected. We welcome all applications, particularly from those in underrepresented demographics. If you'd like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, please get in touch.