New Global BD role at mid-sized Central London media agency.
The focus is operations and project management (not planning), so looking after 'central workflow' that feeds comms into local markets across multiple workstreams.
The role is working across one of the agencies flagship clients, within the entertainment and retail vertical.
Salary to £95,000 + benefits.
The Business Director is the global account management lead for the global client account based out of London. This role is the key point of contact for global client briefs, ways of working process, strategy & execution.
- Be the overall orchestrator and driver of all workstreams undertaken by the global hub team
- Work closely with regional HUB directors across global markets to effectively manage global campaign activity
- Help regional hub and local market delivery, mitigating issues and troubleshooting when required
- Ensure consistent application and roll out of Global strategies across regions & local markets
- Share and re-apply best practice learnings across regions and local markets
- Experience of managing global client relationships at a global agency
- Be fully conversant with media and able to think & discuss comfortably the whole media mix
- Confident interpreter of data and insight
- Evidence how you have used tech and data to inform digital strategies that advance client performance
- Have gravitas and credibility to influence your client, teams and stakeholders
- Have proven senior stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing large agency teams, both directly (as line manager) and indirectly (as influencer)