Piers Meadows Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a Physiotherapist Manager to join a well known private hospital in North London.Department:
37.5 per week
Mon- Thurs: 8:30-17:00
43k-50k depending on experience
As a registered physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy the Physiotherapy Manager will provide a professional, safe and efficient service to both inpatients and outpatients attending the Hospital.Requirements:
Brief Job Overview:
- HCPC registration
- Physiotherapy Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
- MSK, orthopaedic, inpatient & outpatient experience
- Experience managing a team, whether small or large.
Please contact Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the role.
- To take a lead role in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of patients and to ensure that the service continues to explore and develop its service offering to maintain commercial and competitive advantage.
- Manage the departmental budget analysing the financial performance of the team and the service in terms of cost effectiveness and return on investments.
- Selects, appoints, retains and promotes the most appropriately qualified and experienced staff as needed in conjunction with Human Resources.