Are you a data-driven, tech savvy analyst with experience in growth-oriented companies?
Are you looking for a role in an exciting, fast-growing company?
If so, we're looking for you!
At Numan, we have doubled in size over the last few months. We're growing fast, and we're looking to build an exceptional team to help us deliver our ambitious plans. Description
Numan is changing the way men look after their health and wellness. We're building a platform that gives direct access to medical professionals, pharmaceutical products and the knowledge to make informed decisions about your health. Our mission is to help men across the world live healthier, happier lives with Numan as their trusted, long-term partner for all things relating to their wellbeing.
Our ambitions are big, we recently raised a £10m Series A working with top-tier investors including Novatar, Anthemis and Vostok New Ventures and we are looking to accelerate our growth in 2021.
We are hiring a Growth Analyst to take our analytics capabilities to the next level using a mixture of existing systems and building out your own custom scripts and capabilities. This role will suit someone who has experience working with data specifically related to performance marketing and growth, with a desire to learn new skills and to challenge themselves.What you will be doing:
- Working within the finance team and closely with the Product and Growth functions to define the process for effectively tracking our growth metrics at scale.
- Evangelise for new marketing technology throughout the business, making sure we are always at the cutting edge of analytical capabilities.
- Define and implement a new attribution model for the business
- Provide useful insight to our performance and retention teams.
- Utilise 3rd party data to maintain a consistent data warehouse.
- Maintain a robust data flow from Numans internal systems into our 3rd parties to make sure we have the best data available in each system.
- Build and maintain a data visualisation suite for use by individual teams, the leadership teams and external stakeholders through external dashboarding software (Datastudio, Tableau etc).
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytics/data processing role.
- Previously worked with ETL, Data Warehousing and visualisation tools.
- Experience using industry leading tooling across a variety of packages, e.g. CDP's and event streaming services.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL - ideally some experience of working with BigQuery & Postgres.
- Highly numerate - not afraid of tackling large datasets and creating meaningful insights.
- An ownership mindset - you don't just do what you're told, you constantly look for ways yourself, and the business can be more efficient.
- A self-motivated and organised attitude. It's fast-paced here, so you'll need to be able to think on your feet and manage your time and projects.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Own a share of the business.
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- A flexible working environment that allows you to work how you work best.
- A chance to build a category-defining company that's making a real difference in people's lives.