CPG Architect role
delaware is a fast-growing, global consulting company that delivers advanced solutions and services to organizations striving for a sustainable, competitive advantage. We have over 2150 professionals across 12 countries in 24 regional offices.
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment.
We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. These also happen to be our core values. Read on if those are meaningful values to you too!
We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits.
delaware UK is in growth mode and we're looking for a SAP CPG Architect that wants to be part of our growth. If you're looking for a company with a flat hierarchy, where everyone rolls up their sleeve and does what's needed for the team and the client, and what you do makes an impact, then this is the place for you.
Experience & Qualifications:
· CPG industry experience essential
· Solution Architecture experience
· Ideally understand governing standards and expectations and requirements.
· Experience of working in a consulting environment
· Experienced/skilled in senior client stakeholder management
· This role is mainly a client-site based role (currently home based in the short term), and hence weekly travel will be a must longer term (typically Mon-Thu travel schedule, depending on project activities/phasing).