The UAE's largest bank and one of the world's largest and safest financial institutions is growing its global presence. As a result of FAB's international expansion, we're looking to attract and retain the best talent, from Egypt to Hong Kong, from Sao Paulo to Geneva and everywhere in between. We recognize the difference our people bring to the business and #growstronger together.Job Title: Credit AnalystGroup: Credit - InternationalLocation: London, United KingdomJob Purpose:
- To assist the Real Estate/Private Banking and Corporate Investment Banking business teams with the on-going provision of credit requests on the bank's existing client base as well as any new clients. Specifically by way of collating all relevant information and assisting in the timely preparation of credit submission requests (incl. recommendation) as per latest approved relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide support towards first and second line of defense partners.
- At least 2 years of relevant credit experience
- Strong corporate and Real Estate credit, analytical (incl. projected cash flows & stress testing), communication, interpersonal and presentational skills Bachelor's degree level in accountancy/ commerce/ economics preferred
- Desirable: Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- An open minded, collaborative and ethical approach, willingness to learn on the job new credit skills
- Ability to work independently and follow directions, self-driven and a good team player
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of relevant product documentation and Compliance requirements