Social Media Strategy Lead - FootballLondon
Experienced Social Media Strategy Lead sought by a exciting digital marketing agency, to lead the development of social channels for a range of globally recognised sports rights holders & brands.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely exciting, award-winning agency, that work with some of the biggest brands, clubs and leagues in sport, and develop client strategies in line with innovations, insights & client objectives.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within the sports industry, expert knowledge across all key social platforms, be both a creative & strategic thinker, and have th ability to manage multiple projects and relationships.Key Skills:
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to discuss in more depth.
- Extensive experience in a similar Channel Strategy role
- Expert knowledge across all key social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & TikTok
- Strong understanding & experience devising audience development strategies
- Experience managing various stakeholders & creative agencies to develop content
- Monitor & analyse social performance to inform strategic planning
- Excellent communications skills and ability to manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Experience in, and passion for the sport industry (ideally football)