Tenth Revolution Group (the parent company of Frank Recruitment Group and Revolent Group) is hiring for a savvy senior social media executive with B2B experience to join our talented team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate self-starter, who is always on the lookout for the latest trend or inspiration that you can incorporate into our social media strategy.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work within the digital marketing department, consisting of talented content writers, PR professionals, research analysts, and our technical team.
This position is based in our office located within the St Nicholas Building on St Nicholas Street; just a short walk away from the centre of Newcastle and Central Station. Due to Covid-19, remote working is available at the moment. However, our office is open if you would like to come in and work in a socially distanced and extremely hygienic space.
Working alongside two Social Media Executives, you will help promote our brands across 30+ accounts using organic and paid social campaigns.
You will work closely with our PR & outreach, content marketing and industry research teams to promote the business - whether that be through our brand accounts or our C Suite's global personal profiles.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wishes to excel in a fast-paced environment and work with some of the biggest brand names in the technology space, as well as industry thought-leaders. Many people in the business are specialists in their own right, with two of our senior team members having been recently shortlisted as the most influential women in UK technology.
Responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to):
· Working with the team to develop our B2B social media strategy across a range of channels
· Create, schedule and publish content across brand channels
· Monitoring and listening to our audience to drive leads and sales
· Responding to customer feedback which comes through our social accounts, working with our HR, customer experience and senior teams to develop a best practice process on how to respond to these
· Work with our PR & Outreach team on newsjacking tactics which really get the business attention
· Create and manage paid social campaigns across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
· Analyse key metrics and tweak the strategy accordingly
· Produce reports for our management teams which show ROI
· Work with the social media executives and our design team to produce visually pleasing assets
· Work with our content team to create video assets
· Drive our follower growth across all accounts
· Work with our Social Media Executives to promote the personal brand of our global leadership team
· Deliver training to the business where needed on social media best practice
· Two years of previous experience working in a social media role
· Creativity and passion is a must
· A portfolio bursting with campaigns which have delivered outstanding results
· Working knowledge of social media tools including HootSuite (or similar software)
· Impeccable written English
· Excellent eye for detail
· Passionate and motivated to achieve the best results for your campaigns
· Experience managing B2B accounts
· Knowledge of advertising platforms across LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
· Organised and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
· Confident creating visual content using Canva, Photoshop or similar software
· Experience delivering accounts across both B2B and B2C audiences
· Experience working with accounts in the STEM sectors
· Experience working hand in hand with PR or creative teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting environment for one of the fastest-growing companies owned by TPG Growth, who's portfolio extends to the likes of Uber, Spotify and Airbnb.
Other perks include:
· Competitive salary
· Bi-annual bonus
· 23 days paid holiday (bank holidays on top!)
· Later starts each Friday morning.
· Wellbeing Wednesdays, where we ask all of our staff to log off an hour early
· Casual dress code
· Summer closing hours
· A monthly social event with a free bar
· Free exercise and yoga classes
· Continuous training and the opportunity to attend all expenses paid-for industry events
· Discounts for high street and online retailers
· Fun (and highly regarded) Christmas parties
· The opportunity to attend all expenses paid-for lunches
· Free eye tests and discounted Eyewear with either, Specsavers, Optical Express or Vision Express
· Discounted Gym memberships with Gym Box, Pure Gym and other brands
· Free yoga classes with Happy Yoga Newcastle