Indirect Tax Manager (Global)Fixed Term Contract - 12 months £60,000 - £65,000 base salary + Bonus, Pension, BenefitsLondon or Brighton (flexible working) Closing date: 13th March 2021 About Bupa...
We're a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Your input will support Bupa to deliver on our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. About the area you'll be working in...
The Global Indirect Tax Manager will be part of a high calibre tax team, providing key support to Bupa Global finance. Key to success will be delivering indirect tax advisory support and tax reporting. Great opportunity for an indirect tax professional to join the UK's leading private healthcare provider. What you'll be doing...
Who we're looking for?
- Support Head of Indirect Tax
- Indirect tax advice for Bupa Global finance team
- Review, assess and improve indirect tax reporting processes at Bupa
- Indirect Tax reporting & compliance - VAT & Insurance Premium Tax
- VAT administration
- Ad hoc project support
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across Bupa
Benefits at Bupa
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA / CA / CTA)
- Background in 'Big 4' accountancy practice or blue-chip corporate tax team
- Indirect Tax Compliance knowledge & experience
- VAT - Technical & Legislation expert
- Ability to interpret & advise on legal documentation
- Establish & implement practical procedures to deal with VAT issues
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. Benefits include: ·
25 days annual holiday·
Enhanced pension plan & life insurance·
Various other benefits and online discounts Diversity and Inclusion
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn't where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.