We are looking for a Product Support Specialist
in our London office. We require a smart and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where helping the customer is a top priority, and who loves to figure out and solve technical problems. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for handling email and escalated customer inquiries regarding our software products, and working with internal teams to develop solutions to client-reported issues.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 2nd line technical support and expert product consulting, via email, phone, and our internal support portal, to all users of our Opus 2 platform, Transfer and Annotate products (SaaS, Enterprise and Internal).
- Troubleshoot and test client-reported product defects, liaising with QA and DevOps for the deployment of fixes.
- Creating automation tools with bash, python (or similar) to fix data-related issues across the product suite.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure that all client needs are satisfactorily met.
- Identify, triage, and escalate defects to appropriate internal personnel, providing a clear outline of the problem with technical detail.
- Capture client feedback, and escalate improvements to appropriate internal personnel, providing a clear story of the improvement in clear detail.
- Assist with proactively engaging clients with best practices to optimise product usage and maximise adoption.
- Consult with Enterprise clients to provide expert product knowledge and technical product workflow solutions.
- Track and manage support activities in the Helpdesk or incident tracking system.
- Recognise and promote opportunities for training and professional services.
- At least 2 years' experience working within Line 2 or Technical Support.
- Understanding of AWS cloud technologies and their workings.
- Understanding of ITIL Practices.
- Familiarity with Database Systems such as MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux systems, Web Based Technologies, Bash SHELL.
- Familiarity with JSON, PHP.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and an assertive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Close Attention to detail.
- Client service and solutions oriented.
- Patient demeanour and able to handle issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to use reasonable judgment and modify practices and procedures to address individual client situations, suggesting workarounds as needed.
- An organised individual with the ability to triage multiple projects and issues effectively.
- Works well both individually and in a team environment.
- Higher education favourable but not essential.
Opus 2 is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. We are the trusted partner of the world's leading legal teams, with 49 out of 50 of the world's largest law firms are using Opus 2.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working at Opus 2, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary.
- Contributory pension plan and free financial health advice.
- Employee loyalty share scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- 26 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity and an active CSR team raising money towards a company charity.
- Accessible and modern office spaces fully kitted out with Table Tennis and Table football.
- Regular company social events.