QA Engineer - Crypto / Blockchain - Remote EU
Talent Crunch are currently working with a blockchain-enabled trading business and are looking for a QA Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
The QA Engineer will be working almost entirely remotely and can be based anywhere in the EU (as long as you have the right to work in that location). The salary on offer is up to £50,000 (or the local equivalent).
The QA Engineer must have the following:
- Excellent quality assurance skills
- Experience working as a QA for a Blockchain based business (preferred)
- Strong Front-End / API testing experience
- Strong experience of automation testing
- Strong experience running QA tests across a varied tech stack (JS, Node.js, React, C++ etc)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position, please send through and up to date CV for review.