A Senior Social Media Account Executive is wanted at an exciting, progressive PR & Content agency.
After an amazing year end to the year and winning some exciting new business, they are looking for a talented Social Media, Content and Influencer professional to work on a portfolio of major clients across social strategy, channel management and influencer campaigns.
You will be an enthusiastic and passionate professional, ideally with experience working across big consumer brands as well as staying fully immersed in the world of social media. This is an excellent and nurturing agency doing amazing work across dynamic social media output and creative content production, as well as managing ground breaking influencer brand partnerships!The Job:
You will have:
- Development of content calendars and being part of the creative process
- Designing and running social media campaigns (across Instagram, Twitter & Facebook) for clients
- Social media channel management - planning, scheduling, posting, digital campaigns
- Content creation - support and assist with photography shoots, content + digital marketing assets
- Write dynamic copy for social media channels with brand tone of voice
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of social media campaigns and content and measuring
- Influencer brand partnerships and regular influencer engagement
- Contributing to new business pitches and proposals for exciting new clients
- Knowledge of up and coming influencers and social trends with an ability to spot which platforms are going to be the next best thing!
- Deep understanding of the various digital tools and social media platforms
- Knowledge of paid social
- At least 1 years experience of executing social media campaigns
- Private medical insurance
- Great career progression opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Regular company events + quarterly socials (even remotely!)
- Flexi working optiobs
This agency really invests in their employees - both personally & professionally - and will help you to develop your career. Known in the industry for their welcoming and collaborative nature, they need professionals of the same manner, who can positively and effectively make an impact in order to help shape the agency and drive it's growth. If this role is of interest, please apply or get in touch with Kendal@sumo-creative.co.uk for more info!