We are currently looking for someone to join our Microsoft Cloud Specialist Team this is a sales role that works as part of the Bytes account team as a specialist resource with the purpose of driving profitability within the Microsoft Practice through net new customer adds, existing customer growth, in terms of cloud consumption, and identifying opportunities to sell complementary non-Microsoft solutions.Responsibilities
- Proactively work with suspects, prospects and existing customers to generate profitable sales of workshops, professional services, managed services and cloud licensing opportunities.
- Identification of new opportunities and activities to drive the achievement of Bytes' Microsoft cloud customer growth and consumption targets.
- Delivering customer facing Azure and/or Microsoft 365, and related cloud, pre-sales discussions.
- Identifying opportunities for non-Microsoft solutions and engaging with the relevant specialist.
- Driving and facilitating the engagement of internal and/or external (partner) resources to achieve cloud growth targets.
- Support the drive to migrate customers to modern agreement frameworks and platforms such as EA/SCE to CSP.
- Assist with the creation of sales/pre-sales collateral, as well as maintaining content and knowledge.
- Represent Bytes at customer events such as conferences, discussion forums, training events, webinars and live customer facing events.
- Demonstrate capability and knowledge across Microsoft cloud through knowledge-share via internal sales training, internal presentations, and marketing contributions such as whitepapers.
- Hold relevant accreditations and attend training courses (internal and external) as defined by Manager
- Broad knowledge of M365 and Azure and related BSS Services with specialism on at least one of these
- Demonstrable knowledge of BTG managed services / complimentary vendors to their specific specialist (in this case MS)
- Demonstrable Knowledge of PES - focus on Premier Partners and capability
- Working with MS / MS Alliances and using MS Data to work with Sales to find new opportunities
- Reacting to and qualifying new Sales Opportunities bough to you by AMs
- Proactivity with sales, ensuring each AM is aware of you and your role / responsibilities
- Regular touch with Sales Teams to ensure awareness
- Engagement with Bytes multi-vendor specialists when identifying complementary solutions sales.