These are exciting times for MMT Digital! We're growing quickly, so we're now expanding our offices and opening up a tech hub in Leeds. Whilst this role will start fully remote, if you're within commuting distance of Leeds for when we open the hub, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a multi award winning digital consultancy!What You'll Do
This new department is leading the change towards a Service Desk approach for MMT Digital customers, often following completed projects. This work is typically the introduction of Digital Products and Service solutions, to enable the customer to improve their Digital Services to their clients.
Frequently based around a bespoke Content Management System, the Web Application Support Specialist will be providing day to day support for incoming incidents and service requests, ensuring timely response in accordance with SLAs and Service contracts.
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for owning escalations to Systems/Infrastructure and other Engineering Departments and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to resolution.
You will Participate in Client Service Reviews (in conjunction with the Application Support Manager) to ensure that work is appropriately prioritised, with a clear understanding of customer requirements.
Alongside the day-to-day support of these incidents/requests the Service Desk team tirelessly seek out ways to improve and automate processes for efficiency improvements and work with Client Services to ensure that we are offering a continuously improving, value-driven service to our customers.What You'll Bring
- Previous experience of working with Incidents and Service Requests for Application Support (or similar).
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Knowledge of the HTTPS and SSL certificates
- Proficiency and understanding of CSS, .NET, Azure in the context of Web Applications.
- Supporting services in the public cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Promptly respond to incidents/requests via a variety of methods (tickets, E-mail, Chat)
- Investigate and analyse application support incidents through to root cause.
- Co-ordination and escalation of necessary technical teams to resolve incidents and providing updates. Action internal departments' requests and changes.
- Ensure applications achieve maximum uptime, availability and performance.
- Make configurations on the websites' content management system (Kentico) and creation of DNS records and SSL certificates.
- Work in conjunction with Engineering teams on release and change processes.
- Create and maintain documentation and diagrams with additions to knowledge base.
In order to flourish in this role it would also be great (but not essential) if you have;
What You'll Get
- Knowledge or experience of working with Kentico CMS.
- Previous experience of working with ITSM Tools (preferably Jira Service Management).
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL Framework (if you're Foundation qualified, even better!).
- Understanding of Agile principles and practices.
- Familiar with software design patterns and generally accepted development best practices.
- General understanding of Cloud Environment which applications run on (preferably Azure).
- Professional experience of Typical Service Desk processes (Critical Incident Management, Continuous Improvement, Problem Management, Service Level Management)
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package
What Motivates Us
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns, Brown Bag sessions and fortnightly 'Studious Hermit' meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments - a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work scheme and a personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values - Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don't tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we're working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don't blame, we learn and we have fun!Who We Are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK's most recommended digital partner by clients for the last seven years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We've committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.