We are seeking a Junior Account Manager, to maintain solid and proactive customer relationships. Commercially astute and possessing a friendly and highly organised approach twinned with a proactive 'can do' manner. This is a hand's on role for someone who is looking for a progressive opportunity having likely been involved in a sales support or account administration position.
Working to clear guidelines and objectives you will develop and maintain positive relationships with assigned/ existing customers and promote our new product ranges.Key Responsibilities:
Requirements for the Role:
- Managing and growing your accounts with outstanding customer service.
- Building great relationships, including delivering engaging product information, outstanding support and a trusted point of contact.
- Working closely with your Business Manager to identify and develop new product listing opportunities.
- Support your Business Manager on wider projects and administrative/planning tasks.
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent.
- Possess exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, priorities simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Confident to develop and grow business through own proactive approach and within budgetary constraints.
- Online proficiency with clear understanding and vision.
- Analytical with strong numerical skills and the ability to monitor trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Exceptional organisation/time management skills / attention to detail.
- Good commercial awareness with an analytical approach to growing your accounts
- Proficient in ALL Microsoft applications with advanced skills in Excel; Portals, Imagery and other online demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being a great listener.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- A keen and intuitive contributor and communicator.
- Disciplined and able to work from home as well as from our corporate offices in Sevenoaks
- Car owner and living within close driving range of our offices in Sevenoaks
What's on offer?
- Attention to detail
- Strong Numeracy & Excel
- Personable & Good Communicator
- Common Sense & Commercial Awareness
- Enjoy Administration & Analytical Work
- Competitive basic salary up to C£25-£27k (depending on experience) + bonus
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm with 4pm finish Fridays
- 27 days holiday pa + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking