This Global Beauty Company, with an Ethical Trade Policy has shown substantial business growth over the past five years and on a trajectory to continue at this pace, so is now looking to further develop their already highly talented team.The successful applicant for this role will :
- Take full ownership of the B2B e-commerce business and associated digital marketing in the UK market
- The management of the e-commerce platform, online marketing, operational processes and stock/product uploads.
- Creation and management of all email strategy and execution as well as working in partnership with an external agency on all SEO, PPC and paid social
- CRM will also be a key area of this role to develop the online customer loyalty & retention strategies to increase our customer lifetime value.
- Will be required to work collaboratively cross-departmentally and have confidence in briefing design and content requirements to the creative team
- Work with the wider sales and marketing team
- Will also assist with developing relationships and using content from some of the Worlds best manicurists to grow overall brand awareness.
Key Qualities and experience required :
- Ability to adapt to change and show flexibility
- Previous experience of SEO, PPC to maximise ROI
- Ability to use digital analytical tools
- Previous management of digital platforms
- experience of creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Graduate on Marketing or Business