Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.What we need..
We are looking for Data Architect
.Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The Data Architect Strong experience in implementing data lake/data platform on cloudKey responsibilities:
- Build, optimize and maintain physical, logical, conceptual, enterprise and business data models.
- Defining architecture for data lake/data platform on AWS cloud
- Designing various data ingestion patterns including real time ingestion
- Designing scalable and fault tolerant batch, micro-batch & real-time data processing pipeline.
- Designing Master Data Management solution.
- Understand the enterprise data landscape and identify future needs and requirements
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large-scale data solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Working with various stakeholders and create enterprise data model.
- Data modelling
- Master data management
- Data governance principles and frameworks
- Batch and streaming data processing architecture
- AWS data services
- AGILE delivery methodology
- Relational & NoSQL database.
- Should have good reporting skills
- Should have team skills to guide the team members on required actions and plans
- Extensive experience with rich knowledge in AWS and data lake/platform architecture.
- Experience in developing enterprise data model.
Associate should be able to propose and convince customer to adapt best in class industry standard cloud architecture. Should have excellent communication and negotiation skill.What you getTCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally. We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network. Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and supportPlease read about TCS: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652Role: Data Architect.Job Type: PermanentLocation: Edinburgh, UKNote: Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.