What You'll Do
You will have the opportunity to join an established Agile delivery team, to engage and coach the very best out of your respective teams. As a Scrum Master, you will be taking every opportunity to ensure others deliver to their full capability, and exceed expectations, bringing simplicity to an often-complex landscape, authenticate roadmaps with the business/clients and most importantly - play a pivotal role in facilitating agile meetings, daily scrums, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives etc.
A few other things you'd be doing are engaging in team velocity calculation and velocity-based planning, extracting important information to eliminate waste, and drive improvement, being proactive in order to collate, track, and remove blockers, being an advocate of continuous improvement and guiding scrum events, including Backlog refinement, planning, stand-up's etcWhat You'll Bring
In order to flourish in this role, you'll need the following
- Demonstrable commercial experience
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Proven ability to provide effective facilitation and coaching
- Expert knowledge of the Agile Scrum methodology (from experience)
- Experience of driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management and general communication skills, that allow you to adapt to every eventuality
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Ability to track and report project specific metrics
- Scrum Master certification
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have
What You'll Get
- Experience in the setup and administration of Scrum and Kanban boards, ideally in Azure DevOps
- Previous Telecoms industry experience
- Experience of working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package.
- Annual salary review
- Company bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learn and Brown Bag sessions
- Magic moments - a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to work
- Personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year including our awesome Christmas party
What Motivates Us
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values - Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
These values influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and we recognise the behaviours that we don't tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
We also know that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individuals we are. So we're working hard to continue celebrating the diversity of our team, and are committed to growing this further. We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don't blame, we learn and we have fun!Who We Are
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK's most recommended digital partner by clients for the last six years (The Drum Recommends) and picked up a record eight awards in 2019, including the prestigious Grand Prix for a second successive year.
We've committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Our company pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.