Lexcel accredited practice in Norfolk seeks a driven Business Development and Marketing Manager on a permanent basis, offering flexible working hours.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Business Development and Marketing Manager to join our client's multi-accredited firm in Norwich. The successful candidate will develop and maintain the business development and marketing strategy, working together with partners.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Managing marketing communications
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Increasing brand awareness through social media
- Organising events
- PR and media liaison
- Promoting business at exhibitions and conferences
- Reviewing the firm's website and current marketing strategies
- Agreeing on annual budget for business development and marketing
- Community engagement
- Business development managers with at least 4 years' experience in the field
- Previous experience of working within a legal framework is highly advantageous
- Excellent communications and people skills
- Well-connected in the Norwich business community
- A team player, you will also work well using your own initiative
Our client is a long-established practice with strong roots in Norfolk who offer the best quality services to individuals both locally and further afield. With a reputation for providing excellent and tailored services to suit individual client needs, the firm has acquired a loyal client following and numerous accreditations including the Lexcel quality mark. Due to continuous growth, the firm is now recruiting for a Business Development and Marketing Manager.Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
For further details of this Business Development and Marketing Manager vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201 336 quoting reference JJ32491.