My client is seeking a talented, experienced and driven DevOps Engineer to join their industry-leading and award-winning organisation. My client is an award winner on a global scale for their achievements in technology development, specialising in the defence, intelligence and cyber-security world with a focus on bespoke projects across the public and private sector. You will be working right at the cutting edge of the industry, helping to deliver unique technology solutions to high profile, central governmental organisations.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a rapidly expanding team. Your focus will be on driving highly skilled and bespoke cloud services across their business. You will be given the opportunity to develop many new technical skills and must be ambitious and keen to grow your skillset as well have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Essential Technical Ability
- CI Skills
- Jenkinsfiles (desirable)
- Usage understanding
- Git - CLI & GUI
- Linux admin
- Azure cloud
- Scripting - Bash, Python, Groovy
- Windows Admin
- Atlassian API
- Good problem solving aptitude
- Ability to consider the 'wider' picture
- Requirements gathering/refining skills
- Calm under pressure (support issues/outages)
- This role seeks candidates who are willing to gain the highest level of security clearance that a private citizen in the UK can hold (DV) to check your eligibility please refer to the UK Security Vetting Service. ONLY eligible candidates will be considered.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Guildford or London
Salary: £36,000 - £51,000 + Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet
Clearance: Ideally current SC clearance will be held but candidates must be eligible to gain DV clearance - please check with UKSV before applying.
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7806 706