Are you a data driven, creative multi tasker? Do you want the chance to work for an exciting sustainability focused food start-up on a mission to transform the food industry?
We're looking for an imaginative marketer who uses data to fuel decisions and understands scale. If you are self-motivated with a keen interest in food and sustainability and a mastery for driving growth through digital channels, this is the opportunity for you.
As our online business grows, you will ensure we are maximising the opportunity, owning the digital side of the marketing function. You'll be working with our Head of Marketing across a range of tasks but your main responsibilities will be in digital and content marketing initiatives with an ROI based approach to campaigns. This role offers a huge amount of scope for the right person, with the opportunity to expand the team and grow with the marketing function, from the ground up.We're looking for someone who believes that data and storytelling go hand in hand for great digital marketing. This is a new position for the company and one that you can really shapeDirect report:
Head of Marketing
- Grow PGD online brand presence using a multi channel approach: you will be responsible for developing engaging content that works across all channels.
- Social media management: you will be responsible for management of all social channels.
- Social media strategy: working with the Head of Marketing to develop paid & organic content strategy.
- Marketing campaigns: you will be responsible for building and optimising social media ads, PPC campaigns to drive leads & conversion.
- Reporting: you will be responsible for executing, tracking, analysing and reporting on digital campaigns. This will inform future strategy, adopting a test / learn / iterate approach.
- Stakeholder management: working with internal and external stakeholders to grow the brand, build awareness & create bespoke digital campaigns for partners.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing preferable
- Experience in a high growth startup; a plus
- Proficient in ad copywriting
- Experience managing budgets for paid campaigns across multiple consumer channels
- Demonstrable success at customer targeting and acquisition through PPC and SEO
- Success in building and optimising paid marketing campaigns - comfortable with A/B testing tools.
- Highly proficient with the Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram Shop & other tools on the FB Business Manager
- Highly analytical and confident in data analysis: cohort analysis, modelling etc
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Squarespace & other third party tools is a bonus.
- An interest in all or some of the following: food sustainability, the food industry, hospitality, B2C marketplaces.
- Understands the value of both, a data driven approach and great storytelling
- An ability to switch seamlessly between tasks and adapt quickly to new conditions, strategies or role requirements
- Proactive and self-motivated, someone hungry to learn and grow quickly within the business.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to operate within a fast moving team whilst also executing independently
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
- Flexible, autonomous working in a collaborative fast growing team
- Competitive rate of pay
- Bonus on meeting KPI's
- Discounts on restaurant-quality produce
- Invites to hospitality events and restaurant openings
- Quarterly PGD dinners (when out of lockdown!)