This job is predominantly remote, but will require occasional office visits - approximately twice a month at our HQ in Banbury but there will times when further flexibility may be needed.Why would you choose to work with us?
We are a fashion, lifestyle and jewellery retailer stocking handbags, jewellery, home accessories and more. Take a look at our website to learn more about our beautiful collections and how we aim to inspire through sweet sentiment and thoughtful gifting.
We're a lovely bunch here! We're a family-run business bursting with passionate, creative and friendly people - it's impossible not to make friends along the way! We all play an important role in helping to reach the brand goal of becoming the biggest gifting retailer in the UK and we do so through a welcoming and collaborative workplace.
We are established across the UK, Europe and US and growing our presence all the time. We've grown from 50 to now more than 130 in just three years. If our vision excites you, we want you to be a part of our wonderful team! What this role involves:
You'll work collaboratively with the Marketing and Design teams, within a wider ecommerce team of 7 to ensure that our beautiful product ranges are perfectly merchandised across our Magento 2 websites.
With an eCommerce Merchandiser to support you, you'll work across our D2C, wholesale and US websites for both of our brands, ensuring that all imagery and copy communicates relevant information for each of our customers.
You'll also ideally be able to create a Merchandising strategy, report on performance, make adjustments and demonstrate the improvements that you've made.What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Ensure products are merchandised to an exceptional standard, with on brand photography and copy communicating key and relevant sales messages to consumers.
- Ensuring all product taxonomy, categorisation and meta-data is present and correct and that products are on-boarded and removed in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and improving conversion, AOVs and retention
- Weekly reporting on user journeys/trends through each website to improve the customer experience
What we're offering:
- Excellent eCommerce Merchandising experience gained ideally within the fashion, lifestyle or jewellery sectors
- Experience implementing a Merchandising strategy
- Experience using a website CMS
- Experience using Magento would be beneficial
- Both analytical and creative.
- You will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- We have a generous staff discount, which you can use across our product range
- You will receive 28 days holiday - rising by one each year up to 33
- Plenty of perks and discounts across a whole host of other brands
- Access to free and convenient online GP and prescription service
- Access to free and 24-hour confidential support through our Employee Assistance programme for you and your immediate family
- The opportunity to apply for support with training and personal qualifications through our Learning and Development policy
- A vibrant staff community with fun perks and corporate social responsibility events, including office egg hunts, fancy dress competitions and The Great Joma Bake Off!
- Cycle to work scheme
We strive to be the best in our field and we know that happens by hiring the best people, which means a diverse and talented team. We don't hire based on age, background, or nationality - it's what you bring to the team that counts.
Sorry agencies, we're not looking to work with you on this one.