1. Responsible for hotel coverage and signing new contracts according to company's strategy.
2. Promote the Trip.com brand name and its online reservation services to hotels.
3. Maintain best rate parity, availability and inventory of responsible hotels.
4. Advise hotels on regular marketing campaigns and promotions.
5. Data research and analysis (market, product, competitor, price, supplier, etc.).
6. Legally authorized to work in London, responsible for UK Market
7. Other assigned tasks and projects etc.
The Information We Collect
- Good command of written and spoken English (Chinese Speaking is preferred)
- A minimum of 2 year working experience in e-commerce operation, marketing support, hotel reservation and coordination, revenue / yield management and etc.
- Detail oriented and fast learning capability
- Able to work independent with minimal supervision
- Dynamic, positive and a good team player
- Good computer skills required
- Relevant exposure in hotel/tourism
- OTA or wholesale background
- Strong local market relationships is preferred
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details, information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to entity/department you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; processing applications for employment, etc.
Please see more details in Trip.com's Recruitment Privacy Statement
by clicking the link: https://careers.trip.com/index.html#/policy. Your application to any of our job postings will be deemed that you have read and consented to the above Recruitment Privacy Statement