Outstanding opportunity to join this highly regarded, industry leading, digital transformation technology services company as an applications, cloud & software development focused Lead Solutions Architect.
This business provides architectural leadership to enterprise scale, prestigious organisations with highly complex technical landscapes who are looking to deliver major digital transformations of their applications and data, building new or re-engineering existing applications and migrating all in the cloud (AWS).
We're looking for a senior or lead level Solutions Architect from the digital applications, software development and cloud migration architecture community and offer you the opportunity to work with industry thought leaders utilising the latest open source and cloud technologies alongside cutting-edge architectures and practises.
You'll need the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years' experience as a Solution Architect specifically around digital applications, software engineering, microservices and cloud.
- Strong working knowledge of open source, open standards and cloud technologies
- Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches
- Hands-on coding background, capable of creating prototypes and analysing technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills with a flair for collaboration
- Good knowledge of integration techniques, architecture patterns and non-functional drivers
- Experience leading development teams from a design and technical basis and other architects
- Quality Assurance skills to assess the quality and completeness of deliverables
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of both traditional and agile delivery methods
- Ability to understand and challenge designs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to present data and findings to stakeholders in an impactful way
- Possess the drive and desire to further your skills and lead in the architecture domain