We are a cutting-edge software company helping the world to keep the lights on and integrate renewables.
We are a well-funded scale-up innovating within the energy industry.
We help to avoid energy blackouts by unlocking powerful, long-term, recurring revenue streams from the National Grids for large energy users.
Our foundations are strong. On-going investment in development and innovation are cornerstones of our business. It's what sets us apart.
We are leaders in the UK & Ireland and now are going global by opening several new countries.
Using our unique technology platform, we are able to create a 'virtual power plant' where the energy-using assets of hundreds of companies are aggregated. This helps the energy operators to deliver on their vision for a greener and more flexible power infrastructure.
Our business will bring you a bright experience that will definitely enhance your resume. You have the chance to join a growing team, leading the Smart Grid sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the revolution to answer today's energy challenges.• Package:
Competitive salary & bonus• Duration:
Remote during the pandemic/ Watford with flexible week after
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director your mission is critical to the growth plans of the businessKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Outlined below are some of the key responsibilities that you will have in your role: You will be supporting business development, ensure brand top of mind, and lead the customer's journey. Ensuring personalised narratives mapped by personas, verticals, conversational, on how we help rather than what we sell (in priority: Case studies, Webinars, FAQ, Demo...). You will be narrating GridBeyond's story to educate and convince prospects and helping the sales team in getting meetings:Strategic messaging development
Researching and writing
- Persona & customer journey development
- Tactical content, communication and advertising planning
Webinar & Academy
- Exceptional copywriter, you will be able to understand complex idea and transcribe them into simple concept and content adapted to the different customer journeys: Blogs, whitepapers, e-books, web copy, articles, advertorials
- Educate by simplifying technical messages
- Proofing/checking team copy
Create, build and manage gripping marketing campaigns
- Our webinars are educational and very well appreciated in the industry their development and execution are key to our lead generation activities
- Bundling collaterals: mailshot, landing page, downloadable, webinars
- Write compelling stories and captivate your audience
- Through the company's marketing automation platform: Pardot
- Alone or with the Marketing Executive assemble drip campaigns for identified personas & customer journeys
- Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all campaigns.
- Qualify leads viability
- Convince & Nurture all inbound and outbound leads
Project & Management
- If design skills are secondary to this role, basics would speed up the creation process
- Strong PPT skills
- briefing and agency management
- Lead generation tool conceptualisation
- Monthly reporting on activities and analytics
- Working with target industry federations to maximise marketing activities for member exposure
WHO YOU ARE
- Transform our solution & products into a hyped story that drive attention of our prospects, clients, partners and investors
- Deliver acquisition marketing campaigns, to enable the team to achieve the Sales targets
- Support the development of content for features within the appropriate business areas
- Designing all the content that will driving our leads down the pipeline being your main mission you will also support & input to the rest of the marketing activities
- We are looking for a confident self-starter thrilled by all aspects of marketing. 4 years of experience in a B2B environment, preferably on a technical product
- Gain understanding of market messages and to contribute to the development of propositions that are appropriate for prospecting
- Sharing best practices with the team
- Tracking the campaign and opportunity generation progress and any sales in Pardot & CRM
- Nurturing a pool of contacts that have the potential to turn into opportunities in the future
- Meeting monthly targets
- Travel outside the desk office is minimal but will be required for some events held throughout the year
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude
- Copywriting and message crafting
- Developed IT skills: Email marketing automation platform like Pardot & Hubspot, Advanced Powerpoint skills, MS office, Salesforce, CMS & Adobe Suite knowledge
- Excellent oral communication
- A passionate marketer with impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work effectively both autonomously and successfully with other key members of the team and the wider business
- Organised and a strong coordinator
- A Marketing or business related degree
Please note that as an Equal Opportunities Recruiter we will not discriminate on any grounds whatsoever and the wording in this advert is not intended to be restrictive to any age group.