We are looking for a Solution Consultant
in our London office. We require a smart, hardworking and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, employs logic and creativity in equal measure, and who loves to figure out and solve business problems using technology. In this role, you will play a leading part throughout the pre-sales and implementation phase of high value projects, working closely with our clients and internal teams to design successful solutions on Opus 2 Platform. Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate the Opus 2 product and solution vision with clients in order to reinforce our leadership position in the market.
- Support business development teams globally around a comprehensive list of solutions within several practice areas such as disputes and transactions.
- Engage with clients around specific line of business requirements, document and validate them, then analyse and translate them into value-added solutions on Opus 2 Platform.
- Design and configure solutions based around client business requirements, using your experience of data modelling to build solutions that solve the client's information, workflow, analysis and reporting, user experience and client engagement requirements.
- Demonstrate key product capabilities, building demonstrations around solution areas and engage with both technical and business executives within clients.
- Support clients through solution demonstrations, proof of concepts and trials.
- Engage and work closely with Opus 2 Solution Engineers around the deployment of solutions in the client's live environment.
- Engage with both Product and Development teams around continuous improvement to the current and future roadmap.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop key solution content such as videos, explainers, blog posts, data sheets and other content to engage with clients.
- Become a domain expert in solution areas, understand the competitive landscape and be able to articulate the benefits of the Opus 2 approach.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients.
Working at Opus 2
- Five years' experience as a solution consultant, pre-sales consultant or equivalent in a B2B software technology and/or services space.
- Experience in the legal industry is an advantage.
- Computer science or relevant technical degree.
- Experience of Relational database design principles with a particular emphasis around designing solutions to meet business solution requirements.
- You are highly analytical and understand how to interpret requirements into solution designs, build solution demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (POC's), and support clients through live trials of solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role - you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone, including senior executives, and work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to coordinate work across multiple teams.
- You are a self-starter, play well in a collaborative team environment and make things happen.
Opus 2 is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. We are the trusted partner of the world's leading legal teams, with 49 out of 50 of the world's largest law firms are using Opus 2.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working at Opus 2, you'll receive:
- Contributory pension plan
- Employee loyalty share scheme
- 26 days annual holidays, flexible working and length of service entitlement
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Calm and Mindfulness sessions
- Perkbox scheme
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity and an active CSR team raising money towards a company charity
- Accessible and modern office spaces fully kitted out with Table Tennis.