About Studio71 UK
Studio71 is a premium Global Media Company and Content Studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Overview of the role
The Ad Operations Campaign Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing advertising campaigns via Studio71's Google Ad Manager (GAM) ad server. This role will work with various teams and ad serving platforms to manage pre-roll campaigns, analyse data and troubleshoot/QA among other responsibilities.
· Traffic, QA & launch all ad creative (HTML & 3rd party tags).
· Review and approve online insertion orders.
· Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
· Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues.
· Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting and reporting.
· Work collaboratively with Senior Media Manager and our US Team to check availabilities and recommend optimal talent packs and channel lists.
· Understand the Studio71 Network landscape and provide contextually relevant creator recommendations.
· Process bookings and assist Senior Media Manager with campaign reporting.
· Maintain ad quality standards by pre-screening creative and coordinating removal of inappropriate inventory based on non compliant content.
· Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to processes.
· Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns and network content.
· Assisting the wider commercial team in creator data analysis and reporting tasks.
· Coordinate and communicate with multiple teams to maximize performance and revenue.
· Previous experience in a digital media-related company working in ad operations, media buying, selling, account management or a similar role.
· Preferred experience with one or more internet ad management or targeted marketing applications such as Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, DCM, Innovid, Sizmek and FBM.
· Understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, Flash and rich media ad formats.
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence, the ability to deliver in a fast-paced work environment and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
· Experience working on a number of business management platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with a strong emphasis in Excel) and Salesforce.
· Knowledge of social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
· Ambitious self-starter and goal orientated.
· A clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
· Experience working in influencer marketing or with talent is preferred.