Senior Consultant - Server, Storage & VirtualizationRelocate to live and work in Bermuda!
Healthy and safe, sub-tropical lifestyle!
Our client's Island domicile offers a year-round sub-tropical climate and one of the safest of living environments. Steady ocean breezes and copious amounts of sunshine are priceless in their contributions to overall health and well-being. Bermuda has done an excellent job managing Covid-19 with a relatively low case load and high standards for medical care.
Bermuda's sophisticated financial services community, low income tax (approximately 6%) paid on generous compensation packages, excellent work and life balance make this an ideal opportunity for those individuals wanting to explore new challenges and opportunities.
Our client is a premier provider of advanced I.T. solutions located on the beautiful Island of Bermuda. They actively support the I.T. requirements of a wide cross section of Bermuda's major end user organizations including international insurance/reinsurance, banks, investment companies, accounting and law firms, government departments, retail and telecom companies.
On their behalf, we are seeking a highly qualified I.T. professional with demonstrable expertise in Server technologies, VMware and Storage. The successful candidate should be in a position to relocate and join a dynamic professional services team in Bermuda on a full time basis.
To be considered for this requirement you should have solid experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting in a similar role
- Valid storage certificates from any major SAN vendors
- Valid virtualization certificates from VMware (VCP v5/6/6.5)
- Valid server and core infrastructure certifications from Microsoft (MCITP, MCSE)
- Strong Microsoft Core Infrastructure (AD, DNS, DHCP) design, implementation and operational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and O365 suite.
- Strong VMware datacentre virtualization design, implementation and operational skills
- Strong server and storage design, implementation and operational skills
- Working Knowledge of standard project lifecycle phases
- Professionally presented with strong customer-facing skills and the ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with the following would be considered advantageous:
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Exchange and/or SQL server
- Fibre channel switching for SAN
- VMWare Horizon View and/or VMware vSAN
- Citrix desktop and application virtualization and/or Citrix ADC/Netscaler
- Duo MFA
- Veeam Backup and Replication
Could this be for you?
Combine Bermuda's incredible weather, generous compensation, low tax rate, excellent work / life balance, exciting career opportunities and you have something certainly worth exploring with us.
Candidates should be highly portable and able to relocate to Bermuda for 3 years minimum.Please apply by email with a current resume attached to Frank Squires - firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration