Castle Trust Bank was authorised as a bank in the early part of the year and is now part way through its digital transformation program, with O365 an integral part of its strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced modern workplace engineer to join a small but highly skilled and customer focused team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire providing support to 230 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
The company's IT service is delivered through a hybrid (multi-cloud) infrastructure and you will have several years' experience in a similar role driving improvements and providing efficient support to multi-site environment.
The O365 SME will have a diverse role managing the O365 platform covering technical leadership, proactive administration and playing a pivotal role in the delivery of new projects.
- Act as the O365 SME leading the design, implementation, validation, and enduring management of the O365 service
- Possess very high InTune deployment and configuration skills
- Be able to work independently and cross-collaborate working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customer requirements change regularly
- Demonstrate a technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, be able to influence while problem solving and build strong relationships with your peers.
- Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
- Work with other key areas of the business to support cross-training/up-skilling as required
- Act as technical escalation point where necessary as part of a technical support escalation or lead during incident resolution
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to all levels
- Ability to create and maintain clear, detailed, concise documentation
- Participate in the IT on-call rota providing 24x7x365 cover
- Financial Services experience is advantageous
- Detailed understanding of Office 365 components - Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams, and OneDrive for Business.
- Strong knowledge in Identity Management - Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect
- Good knowledge of the advanced power platform - PowerApps, Power BI, Flow and Logic Apps
- Windows 10 and application packaging (Intune and Autopilot)
- Broad understanding of Azure and AWS
- Comfortable with advanced PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge & experience of the core Microsoft Office 365 Security Workloads
- Ability to work under pressure and in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills both with your colleagues and senior stakeholders
Castle Trust Bank promotes an equal opportunities policy to ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, responsibilities for dependants (including pregnancy and maternity), race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Applicants are assessed on their skills, experience, knowledge, behaviours and qualifications. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity.