Who We Are
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they're freer to do what moves them. We're committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We're dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.Who We're Looking For
The Distributor Marketing Manager will help grow the brand identity through marketing strategies and guidance on brand campaigns to be offered to our international distributor partner network. As part of the Marketing team, this individual is the key point of contact to the distributor partners on all marketing efforts to drive sales of Therabody products across multiple categories and regions.
Therabody is seeking an individual who is a creative innovator at heart, and who can envision, build, and execute marketing strategies across the lifestyle and wellness channels to build the brand, increase recognition, and drive sales. As the Distributor Marketing Manager you should be well-versed in building international relationships, understand the different cultures around the globe and provide the right guidance to develop creative and unique stories to build a brand together with our distributors. You will build and execute brand initiatives that activate, engage, and retain Therabody audiences around the worldResponsibilities
The Right Person Would Have
- Establish relationships with distributor partners and work closely with their marketing counterparts to implement local marketing initiatives and provide ongoing marketing support. Build and manage marketing and events calendar to ensure overview is achieved of all distributor partners activations on a monthly basis.
- Support in building cohesive marketing campaigns that resonate with users of every market and align with local distribution channels.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency is achieved via partner produced creative and marketing assets, localization efforts, and appropriate approvals received internally.
- Manage ongoing communication with internal distributor team and external distributor partners to ensure all parties are updated on brand marketing strategies, marketing and promotional calendars, announcements, and product launches.
- Manage and oversee the digital marketing platform, monthly newsletters, webinars, and other forms of communication to external partners.
- Build and manage the marketing asset library to ensure all assets are delivered and available for markets and continuously monitor feedback and partner needs.
- Build collaborative partnerships with cross functional teams, including sales, social, product and operations to ensure the Therabody brand is executed via distributor partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience at product focused company or a fast growing company that has scaled
- Experience with consumer marketing with a focus on lifestyle and/or wellness
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Creative-minded and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Passion for Therabody's mission of helping people live will and feel their best.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.