REF: AK51428Salary Guide: £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
Walker Hamill is looking for candidates with strong experience effectively managing 'order to invoice' process. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a global business whilst managing a large team and a proven track record of promoting and deploying compliance from point of order to revenue recognition and reporting across an organisation.
- Management and development of a team across multiple locations.
- Monitoring of team performance for audit purposes, targets and KPIs.
- Developing group-wide policies for the sales order process, and standardising operating procedures.
- Implementing process improvements.
- Work closely with various managers and global heads to provide solutions and processes for BAU activities, project work, M&A and process improvements.
- Liaise between the Sales Order Processing team and other functions.
- Stakeholder engagement.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.
- Experienced 'order to invoice' manager with a proven track record of ensuring audit compliance.
- Experience managing a large team across multiple locations.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements, ensuring that all upstream and downstream requirements are catered for.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Adaptable and able to work well under pressure.