The Financial Lines Actuary will be responsible for supporting the Financial Lines Profit Centres, providing pricing analyses and granular performance monitoring.
- Providing the Financial Lines Profit Centres with the actuarial support they require to profitably grow their business and take remedial action where needed.
- Support the development, alignment, and execution of portfolio strategies.
- Actively involved in technical pricing tool development and enhancements, whilst considering local market requirements.
- In coordination with the actuarial pricing team, monitor rates at renewal and new business, ensure technical pricing models are in place and reviewed regularly and that any deviation is justified and monitored.
- Produce pricing analysis for large accounts and schemes within agreed timescales, working closely with underwriters.