is an energetic, friendly, determined company and a sales intelligence platform for companies to build smart, highly-productive sales teams. We provide unparalleled insights into sales performance and customer conversations to help reps grow and build smarter sales teams that win together.
As a growth marketing executive, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will primarily be responsible for leading digital events and social media management. To be an amazing candidate for this role, you will need to be creative, hard-working, be able to think on your feet and embrace change. Marketing is becoming increasingly the most important area for any high-growth SaaS company and we see this as a pivotal role in our fast-growing team.
You will build acquisition funnels, design experiments, analyze data and help guide the team to contribute. You will come equipped with a high-level of creative and personal skills.What you'll deliver:
✅ Industry-leading digital events for both existing and potential clients.
✅ Increasing conversion rates by supporting email lead nurturing and sales acceleration programmes (such as events).
✅ Collaborative relationships with new and existing partners to execute marketing programmes and digital events that achieve campaign goals.
✅ Quick and clean lead delivery/management through HubSpot.
✅ High-quality social media posts that are aligned with brand specs and incorporate excellent design.Main Duties:
Experience and Technical Skills:
- Leading digital events strategy and planning, taking ideas from concept to delivery.
- Develop and run lead nurture programmes.
- Amplifying PR coverage with new and existing partners.
- Develop effective growth strategies for events with external partners.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop social strategies that amplify reach and generate brand awareness.
- Leading social media management and ensuring content delivery.
- Ready to dig in with a "let's get it done" attitude to quickly solve problems with constructive solutions, and a clear, respectful personality that others want to emulate.
Compensation Benefits and Perks:
- We are looking for someone who is obsessed with social media and understands the nuances between different platforms, current and future trends, and strategic differences between platforms.
- Experience managing physical/digital events.
- Bring critical thinking and thoughtful opinion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative - you will be able to improve our processes, drive efficiencies and contribute to new approaches.
- Very strong ability to build positive relationships.
- Familiarity with growth marketing and pirate metrics (AAARRR).
- Extremely proactive, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
- Identify roadblocks and solve with invention, innovation and empathy.
- Embracing failure as a learning experience with the grit and determination to try, try and try again.
- You do NOT need experience with PPC/outbound to apply for this role.
- £30-35k p/a basic
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote working available
- Friendly, welcoming, understanding company culture where we encourage inventiveness, kindness and ambition.
- You will be handed substantial responsibility with the opportunity to propel your career to the next level and becoming a world-class marketer and growth specialist.