An exciting opportunity has arisen for a New Line Form Administrator (Product Data) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company, to be based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (currently working from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role until end of December 2021, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying between £32,800 - £35,000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
1. Responsible for ensuring that the necessary administration is completed accurately and on-time allowing newly listed products to be sold from shelf or online within the 4 day turnaround target.
2. This will include the completion of Customer New Line Forms (NLFs), ensuring that the relevant data is available internally.
3. Build close links with Supply Chain Planners, CD Commercial Executives, and Customer Account Managers.
4. Work on driving automation of this process, through systems, BOTs or excel capability
5. Build knowledge of masterdata and sources available. Investigate the most efficient ways of accessing that information.
1. SAP experience with masterdata
2. Attention to detail
3. Ability to deal with pressurised situations
4. Experience to prioritise and escalate when necessary
5. Self Sufficient/work independently
6. Strong Excel experience including VLOOKUP/Pivot tables (an assessment will be required)
7. Data analysis
8. Commercial understanding
1. Full and accurate completion of standard New Line Forms
2. Full and accurate completion of non-standard New Line Forms (these can include Packaging Waste information, allergen, flammable or specific measurements that can only be obtained manually)
3. Completion of New Line Forms to include both SAPGDS process and Master Mapping process
4. Maintenance of SAP GDS Availability Sheets on the New Line Form Teams Site
5. Accurate completion and maintenance of New Line Form logs
6. Understanding of GTIN Management Standards