1st Line Telecoms Helpdesk Engineer - Whiteley - Competitive Salary & Benefits
Taylor Made Computer Solutions is looking for a 1st Line Telecoms Helpdesk Engineer to join a talented team currently working with a range of customers across the telecoms industry. Why Join Us?
Taylor Made Computer Solutions is a fast growing tech company where we empower each other to provide our customers with the best possible services and solutions. You will be part of a company with a supportive and forward-thinking culture, allowing you to develop and partake in refreshingly challenging work.The Job
- To provide an initial point of contact via the phone to all contractual clients, log tickets with SLA's set and collating all details of the issue.
- Carry out follow up phone calls as directed from colleagues to provide clients with updates or what has been done to fix an issue.
- To provide 1st line diagnosis of issues to all contractual clients within their agreed SLA's using our advanced remote support applications.
- To work with the technical support team to identify problems and assist with solutions.
- Providing support to all clients, updating change control and ensuring business continuity.
- This role can suit someone looking for their first support position so a foundation in customer service would be an appropriate background.
- Basic understanding of Windows desktop operating systems
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Experience with NEC, Unifiy, Mitel systems would be desirable, however full training will be provided.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly or contact Michael Coe at Peach Technologies.