Quality Assurance Analyst (Front office) Location:
London, UKJob Role
Must have experience:
- We are seeking a technical quality assurance analyst to work within the equities front office technology group on the build out and support our Centralised Risk Book (CRB) trading team.
- We have a requirement to implement controls, documentation and testing; both unit and integration testing of the CRB platform that will enable fast, efficient testing of client-driven software releases as well as more significant larger core releases. Additionally, the lessons learnt from issues caught and resolved should feed back into the requirements; design and analysis process to design out or reduce issues going forwards.
- This role will be on the trading floor amongst the business and developers. It is fast paced and we strive for excellence in everything we do. There will be considerable scope to improve the existing setup and, working with colleagues here, the US and Asia, ensure a consistent approach to maintain and improve quality.
- The successful candidate must have a proven record testing trading systems with a strong QA mindset
- A passion for testing, and ensuring a continued cycle of improvements
- Knowledge of and experience using Python.
- Experience and knowledge within equities electronic trading is essential
- Experience with development languages, Java and/or C++ desirable
- Experience with equities algorithmic/quantitative trading desirable
- Experience of navigating around UX servers and using a scripting language desirable
- Knowledge/Experience of KDB desirable
- Knowledge of FIX protocol desirable
- Have excellent communication skills - this is a front office role