HMRC is currently looking for a Infrastructure Solution Architect to work on their CSIR Cyber Remediation Programme.
Preparation of the Programme will require a specialist skill set specific to Cyber Security Architecture and Infrastructure; the following roles will be required: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
to support the implementation of projects implementing tools and solutions which with raise the security capability of HMRC.
Core skills and work history will include experience of:
- Working in a large, complex and changing enterprise environments with multiple streams of work completing for attention;
- Delivering primarily IT infrastructure projects located in private cloud and on-premises and understanding associated network and security considerations;
- Designing solutions for the implementation of new tools and extending the use of existing tools;
- Working with SaaS tools and integrations into private and public environments;
- Stakeholder management;
- Presentations to boards;
- Document drafting and reviewing covering technical documents beyond designs e.g. input into test strategies, low level design documents;
- End to end project lifecycles and providing input into planning , effort and cost estimation;
- Problem solving to overcome technical hurdles and working within an environment controlled by policies;
Please note this is not a Security Architect role, but a 'hands on' Solution Architect role on a security programmeThe architects would be responsible forthe followingtasks:
- Supporting the Project Manager, Business Analyst and Security Architect in delivering a minimum of 2 key projects:
- Security Orchestration Automation and Response solution;
- Social Media scanning tool;
- Contributing toward requirements capture or refinement including researching and assessing potential solutions and vendors;
- Creating high quality design documents and presentation materials for architectural boards;
- Presenting design documents and presentation packs to boards for approval;
- Identifying, facilitating agreement with, regularly briefing and managing stakeholders - individually and within Boards - in the wider organisation affected by the proposed changes;
- Identifying project risks and dependencies and defining mitigation actions;
- Supporting the project team during preparations for testing and launching of solutions as required.