- Brand Manager - Award Winning Heritage Brands
- Hertfordshire based 3 days a week - 2 days remote.
- £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus, Pension , HC
- Huge career growth potential
We are seeking an Assistant Brand Manager/ Brand Manager to take a step up and join this globally recognised FMCG Powerhouse knowing and loved for their heritage brands. Their success depends on having a strong pipeline of innovation, high-quality products, and a highly motivated team.
This business is currently sitting as the worlds #1 producer in the category, owning up to 60% of their market share. It's no surprise as to why since they are leading today's market and shaping tomorrows with their innovative thinking and entrepreneurial culture. The business is focussed on leading innovative solutions that meet the growing supply and demand for more sustainable household goods. They aim to transform the daily lives of the consumer through exciting NPD and EPD, and 2021 has a healthy pipeline for this!
You'll be joining a team of 5. They are a vibrant team who are hungry and passionate not only about the business but about their individual careers, which creates a strong team ethic and a real stay culture as people want to succeed.
With lots of future growth and progression opportunities available across the UK and/or Europe, it really is a place to build yourself a name and a long-standing career. Have you got what it takes to join the team?The Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing (who by the way has a BRILLIANT
FMCG background to learn from), this will be a hands-on role where you will need to be both analytical and creative.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing the marketing strategy for each brand including ATL/BTL, NPD, POS, and PR.
- Driving brand growth to outperform the market by understanding competition and developing strategic initiatives such as NPD.
- Lead and support key elements of brand planning, range management & marketing mix, ensuring that initiatives are profitable, competitive and in line with the company overall growth plan.
- Use market and category insight to get a real understanding of each brand and create effective brand plans to ensure an increase in market share and that brands remain as category captains.
- Managing the marketing mix for each brand based on local market needs, consumer preferences and route to market.
- Liaison with Global teams on a regular basis with regards to assigned brands and NPDs
- Day to day management of media, PR, and design agencies
- Ensuring delivery of brand P&L's and forecast commitments, including Marketing budget management.
- Bringing the brands to life internally.
We're looking for an excellent, proven strong FMCG Brand manager. You'll be an FMCG market professional, with strengths in commercial / P&L performance management as well as getting under the skin of brand dynamics to identify innovation development, distribution opportunity or shopper trends and make plans effectively
- 2-year min experience in a marketing role
- Ideally Degree Educated in marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Passionate about building a career