our leading multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products are looking for a hungry and business facing
Data Insight / Performance Analyst to join them ASAP for an initial 6 month contract. Location:
£Very competitive Day RateInterviews:
ASAPSKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong level of data insight / analysis utilising tools such as Excel, PowerBI or Tableau.
- Experience of driving data insights into customer performance, spotting areas of improvement.
- Must be business facing, someone who can face off to senior stakeholders and make recommendations to the wider business
- Ideally degree educated with a passion for data and customer insight
- Must be used to working with large data sets (big data) and able to create compelling insights which drive change in performance for the entire business
An exciting opportunity for a Business Facing Insight Data Analyst has been released to enable us to speak to Tesco about our joint performance past, present, and future in their language / metrics & timeframes. The Analyst with use large data sets (big data) to find compelling insights which drive change in performance for the entire business.
The role reports into the Customer Director, and is a key contributor of the cross functional team (~20 Associates).
The role will involve managing all dimensions of the Customer relationships internally and externally, including owning stakeholder relationships within customers so being strong within data won't be enough we need someone passionate about working with our customer and able to face off to them confidently
If you think you have the experience and can secure this amazing opportunity then don't delay - APPLY NOW
for swift consideration.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.