Junior Software Developer wanted!
Location: Derbyshire / Remote
Salary: up to £30K DOE
My very successful client who dominated the Tech Sector is looking for a Junior/ Graduate Developer to train in Web and Mobile App Development for their award winning in-house developed software platforms.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who has just graduated from University or a Bootcamp and is looking to kickstart their career - no industry experience is necessary as you will receive full training.
You will be working remotely but you may be required to attend the office for some client and team meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate in Computer Science or similar field from University or from a Coding Bootcamp.
- Experience with iOS and / or Android App Development
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Eager to learn new technologies and hit the ground running!
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong abilities to work independently as well as in a team.
- You will be working in a team of 4 developing cutting-edge technologies and updating current award-winning software solutions
- Developing applications dependent on client requirements
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to understand their needs.
- Full involvement throughout the full development lifecycle
- Working in an Agile environment
- Migrating existing deployments to newer modern technologies
The main technologies you will be using:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Flutter / Dart
- Ionic framework
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 1 on 1 training
- Company expensed travel.
For more information, please call Avril on 07984 621172 or email your CV with full contact details to with an ideal time to chat.
***This position does NOT provide sponsorship and is non-applicable for persons on a Tier 2 or Student Visa***
Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.