Goodman Masson are working with a World leading Oil & Gas Trading Firm on a new Data Systems Manager role working on some exciting database developments.
As the successful candidates within this role you will work across the Endur and Symphony Trade and Risk Management systems, reviewing the database structure and processes with a view to making these flexible and adaptable with the growth of both the business and the size of the data.
Your role will be split in to three areas:
- Design and implementation of processes to store long term data histories
- Design and implementation error checking and audit rules
- Ensure business processes are consistent with the data capture and effect change of these processes in order to ensure data is accurate and complete
- Provide guidance on infrastructure required for database solution
- Implement segregated permissioning structures, suitable for anyone who interacts with the database (from data providers to data users), in order to maintain an effective segregation of duties
- Work with IT to define a support model for the database and associated tools
Database and Analysis Tools
- Design and Implementation of robust tools for upload of information to the database
- Design and implementation of tools for extraction of data
- Design and implementation of analysis tools, such as day on day change in exposure, P&L, VaR and associated inputs
To be considered for this role you will have experience around system design and the design of data analysis tools in Endur or Symphony. Additionally you will have advanced SQL knowledge as well as VBA, Python or C#. It's essential you have gained this experience this experience within the commodities market.
If you are looking for your next opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com